Thursday, March 02, 2006

WHY do people on BART do that?

OK, so why do so many BART riders switch train cars? I mean, it seems like every ride on shitty BART that I take, at least a half-dozen people move between cars. It isn't as if the cars are so full you can't find a seat in any of them, they are all about equally full on most trains from what I can see.

So what's the attraction of one car over another? It's not bothersome or anything, just strange to me. Why would you want to subject yourself to the danger of passing between cars while the train is moving if you didn't have to?

If you think it's so you can move away from that weirdo in the first car, sister, I have news for you: there are weirdos on EVERY BART car.

If you are one of those weirdos, hoping that better women are in the next car, sit your ass down and just enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home