Tuesday, March 07, 2006

'You know, you don't have to be an asshole everyday...

... you can take a day off once-in-awhile.....'

So I'm cruising to work this morning. Minding my own fucking business, like I usually do. I let people merge without giving them a hard time, I signal before I change lanes, I don't tailgate, etc.

But it's 855 in the AM. Carpool lane time is about to end. That lane's getting more single-driver cars every second. My rule is when 850a hits, that lane is mine. So I go.

And I get some dickhead who decides that I shouldn't be there behind me. He's got two, his passenger looking decidedly uneasy at his front bumper being so close to my rear one.

I'm passing cars in the next lane at a good clip; so that's not the issue. He's pissed because I'm one person in what is still an HOV lane for less than five more minutes.

Give.Me.A.Fucking.Break.

So I head off towards the airport because I work near it. And he's still tailgating me. I can see his passenger giving him the business because he's acting like a moron. He finally gets next to me, pointing his finger at me, obviously saying that I shouldn't have been in that lane. So how do I respond?

I laugh and wave. Fuck you buddy, you're on my pay-no-fucking-mind-list today. Or any day, for that matter.

What is it with some people? You have so few problems you have to decide to make ME one of yours? Grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home